Based on our recent experience with on-line teaching, we are currently testing a remote education program. The purpose is to:
- extend the reach of our award-winning STEM teaching program beyond the walls of the school by making it virtual.
- allow families who wish to partly home school their children to do so.
- assist home schooling families with quality assurance and STEM expertise.
- find out if it is possible to maintain a teaching form based on strong inter-personal relations in an on-line context, possibly by encouraging small groups and recurring in-person visits and camps.
- diversify the revenue streams for the school while the Danish state is trying to suffocate us financially.
The offering consists of the following elements:
- daily Scrums (9:15 CET)
- daily reading hours (13:00 CET)
- individual follow-up and coaching on tasks around our issue tracking system
- on-line STEM sessions, depending on demand and time zones (currently Thursdays 17:00 CET)
- in-person meet-ups and camps, depending on demand
Pricing still remains to be determined.